lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Hedgehog1963"

445 forum posts
Community Blog Discussions - A chess set for your every mood (and mood swings)#30

@AyaanshGaur12 said in #29: > You wanna talk about horses? Lemme tell ya: > Good horses: > 1) Merida > 2) Chessnut > 3) Maestro > 4) Anarcandy > All the others suck > chess7 is the worst horse. alpha …

Hedgehog1963
Community Blog Discussions - A chess set for your every mood (and mood swings)#27

I refused to play on Lichess for a long time because the knight in cburnett annoys me. It is so badly drawn. To me Merida on brown is perfect. I use bases on brown on the other site and have a similar…

Hedgehog1963
Lichess Feedback - players cancelling games to avoid playing black pieces?#16

Happens to me a lot too. Very annoying.

Hedgehog1963
General Chess Discussion - The eval bars in live games decrease the fun don't they?#5

As someone who dips in and out of the shows, the eval bar is a handy indicator as to how players are doing.

Hedgehog1963
General Chess Discussion - Do Lichess players play chess instead of videogames?#6

I've played World of Tanks nearly every day for the past 13 years. I only started chess online in 2018. These are pretty much the only games I play these days.

Hedgehog1963
General Chess Discussion - Need help to find a laptop for Chess#10

You don't need a lot of computer power IMO for chess. I play chess on a reconditioned laptop that cost me £250 (about $300) about six years ago. I play chess dot com and Lichess with no problems. I al…

Hedgehog1963
Correspondence League - Season 11 - Sixth Level - Group K#30

My Round 5 game with hydroshadow has now started https://lichess.org/buWuNpLIEIpK

Hedgehog1963
Community Blog Discussions - FIDE adjusts its ratings to be more in line with Lichess#8

Lichess is the sponsor of the Candidates this year. That is where out Patron money is being sent instead of the new App.

Hedgehog1963
Lichess Feedback - Correspondence Mode Tournaments (Round Robin or Swiss)#3

Hello @Intermares . We have played against each other in the Correspondence League. I second the request. The one thing cheesdotcom has that is better than Lichess is a thriving daily chess community.

Hedgehog1963
Lichess Feedback - Social behaviour#2

I play in Zen mode, so I don't even see chat. I'm not here for chat.

Hedgehog1963