lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Banteronly987"

18 forum posts
Game analysis - What?? How!#1

How did I manage to only get 1 mistake? It's not so I can feel better of myself, I'm just curious - apart from the fact that we've only played 20 moves and it was bullet, but still. This never happens…

Banteronly987
Game analysis - What rating?#3

#2 I am aware, but that's why I included 'approximately'. Like, it does not need to be precise but merely an observation or anything like that.

Banteronly987
Game analysis - What rating?#1

Hey guys! I was just wondering if you guys could tell me approximately what rating these players were? Based from this game, what are their individual rating - is there a big difference or? It would m…

Banteronly987
Game analysis - Am I getting better or luck?#6

First of all, thank you each and every one of you for your response. #2 Thanks! I've come across these positions before and when I saw it, I went for it! Backrow mates are one of the best :D #3 I thin…

Banteronly987
Game analysis - Am I getting better or luck?#1

Okay so for the past 1 month I've been playing about 50-100 bullet games daily - just for fun. I've also had the initiave to hopefully improve - but the most important factor for me was to have fun. I…

Banteronly987
Game analysis - Confusion level 1000#7

#5 Thank you very much for the helpful tip - your proposal sure is logical and should be my top priority aswel - improving at chess first and then improving my speed :) Solid point. #6 You don't know …

Banteronly987
Game analysis - Confusion level 1000#4

Thank you very much for the response, both of you. I appericiate the kind words - rajma420. You both have very solid points and were initially also one of my thoughts. I thank you Again and I'll conti…

Banteronly987
Game analysis - Confusion level 1000#1

I just want to know whether this one game I played randomly is any good? I'm fairly new to bullet chess and I've only been playing chess for a year or so. I personally think this was one of my nicest …

Banteronly987