lichess.org
Donate

Atomic World Championship 2022?

Does anyone know when will the Atomic World Championship 2022 be?
@AtomicRazvan said in #1:
> Does anyone know when will the Atomic World Championship 2022 be?

are you asking cause you want to know who does or are you asking cause you want to know the answer ?

P.S IDK when they are happening
It's not schedueled yet (i think) and I dont know when it will be, but we will send a team-message when there is a day :) Normally it started in september
Chronatog has burnt out after hosting three AWCs, he asked me to host the thing this year. I do feel though that due to, you know, world events, people might have IRL issues or are busy and the situation will get worse in the autumn. AWC is very time-demanding for players and I just don't feel like it is the right year to host it. But if anyone has the spirit, contact me or Chronatog and even better let's discuss this in House Discord #atomik channel. Personally, I won't host and won't play.
I can host bro! I'm already hosting the TAWC, so I'm ready to host the AWC.
@Wolfram_EP said in #4:
> Chronatog has burnt out after hosting three AWCs, he asked me to host the thing this year. I do feel though that due to, you know, world events, people might have IRL issues or are busy and the situation will get worse in the autumn. AWC is very time-demanding for players and I just don't feel like it is the right year to host it. But if anyone has the spirit, contact me or Chronatog and even better let's discuss this in House Discord #atomik channel. Personally, I won't host and won't play.

I agree I think that we should wait to see how the situation shakes out.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.