lichess.org
Donate

Black Lives Matter

@lurarose

The American military *created* the Libyan slave trade.

The US is not a force for good. It is impossible to 'save Africa' with American McBombs and McEmbargoes because that's just not how reality works. No one who's pro-BLM is so flagrantly stupid and naive as to even think of something so offensively dumb: the US will only ever intervene at the expense of the local populace to support its interests. America spreading freedom is just not something that happens: You can ask a Libyan slave to find out all about the real face of McFreedom.
You want equality? Just find a way to monetize it... The world will be equal in 5 years :)
Fuck off with your virtue signaling bullshit. These movements are making people braindead, acting like sheep that make shit up so they can go out and break the pandemic restrictions, loot businesses, and attack our police officers. Stop pandering to these terrorist organizations and go do something productive to our society. We're not living in the 1700-hundreds anymore, so stop creating issues that don't exist.

I'm going to go back playing the machine, at least there I don't have to hear or see this bullshit.
Hi, I am an Iranian, but I am upset about this because it doesn't matter where I am. Is my skin colored? What is the dress I wear? The only thing that matters is that I am a human an being and I am no different from anyone else
I don't want anyone in the world to judge me for my skin colorRather, I want to be known to humanity
Thanks everyone on the streets for our voice around the world pls stay powerful
lol @Jerry_Smith_C142
Didnt you just participate? They won... you allowed yourself to get suckered into the conversation. So you let them win... weaksauce! :)

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.